K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

There is one very important point in this map.ELM has found very...

1. 5,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19750
    There is one very important point in this map.

ELM has found very high grade sylvinite layers despite they drilled an area full of faults.

ELM may found huge resources, up to 3bt as explained above, if they drill the flat area which is marked by green pins (30-40m altitude).

As you know, this Kola and Dougou areas were drilled by oil companies. They were looking for oil, so they drilled from the top and sides of those fault lines. (as oil can easily get trapped inside the fault lines).

ELM has chosen the safe way and twinned those old holes to confirm the high grade sylvinite horizons, and they did.

But they also hit the fault line on EK-03 as well which was not shown on the old data. Now I can see on my graphic above that this fault line can go south towards Dougou as it makes a hilly strip. That's fine. No problem. It will be deducted from the resources same as the other anomalies. Saskatchewan in Canada is also full of fault lines (not as much line in Congo though).

Now, I can also see on the graphic that the flat are (30-40m altitude marked with green pins) may not have any fault lines, and it a huge area.

ELM is going to start a new drilling campaign this year and they should not be drilling Dougou area anymore. It may be full of faults as well. ELM does not need to find sylvinite in Dougou, They know from the old data is that there is sylvinite horizons in Dougou.

So they should be drilling the light blue highlighted are by a parallel line to EK-07 - EK-06 line, towards south-west direction. Then we may be able to prove up to very high grade (over 35%) 2bt KCl in ground. That's better than PotashCorp of Saskatchewan!

I sent the graphic and comment on above post to ELM's CEO Mark Jones by an email today. I explained my thoughts and research. I also offered them to use my graphics and some research capabilities if they would like to use them in their presentations and some decisions.

I believe those Uramin guys are very good explorers and miners. They will quickly pick up the specialties of potash mining industry and make all the correct decisions this year. (Honestly I didn't like they were trying to include such poor carnallite horisons into their presentations. We have nothing to do with carnallite when we have such a good sylvinite horizons!)

We already have very good luck,..
    "Good luck to sellers" now
    (sorry about the typo on my above post)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.