CSL 0.76% $299.75 csl limited

Hi allFound this lovely article. CSL is certainly not as...

1. 138 Posts.
    Hi all

Found this lovely article. CSL is certainly not as volatile as your other blue chips, i.e. mining and banking, and i find this very comforting.

Enjoy :)

P

http://www.thebull.com.au/articles/a/11286-18-share-tips---10-may-2010.html

Andrew Doherty, Morningstar
    BUY RECOMMENDATIONS
    CSL (CSL)
    This company is one of only a few global blood plasma suppliers. Scale efficiencies and integration of services from blood collection to product manufacture mean CSL has a significant competitive advantage that’s difficult to replicate. CSL’s Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine offers a new stream of earnings. Recent share price weakness offers an opportunity for long-term growth investors.

Brendan Fogarty, Alto Capital
    HOLD RECOMMENDATIONS
    CSL (CSL)
    CSL is one of three major players in the US blood plasma industry. One of its main rivals Baxter reported a softening in demand for one of its products. This led to a marginal downgrade, particularly for Baxter, but also for CSL and other market participants. CSL should be more resilient, given lower input costs and pricing power over competitors. Hold, pending evidence CSL isn’t affected by a more competitive operating environment in the blood plasma industry.

Steve Collette, Calibre Investments
    BUY RECOMMENDATIONS
    CSL (CSL)
    This blood products group was marked down after a direct competitor made some particularly downbeat comments about the state of the blood plasma market. However, the CSL share price responded given its diversified product suite. At this level and in this environment, we would be willing to risk $2 on a buy trade. Longer-term, the outlook appears brighter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$299.75
Change
2.250(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $144.8B
Open High Low Value Volume
$297.75 $300.00 $297.02 $194.7M 656.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 601 $299.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$299.80 2106 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.