MAY 4.17% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

Well perhaps you should have sold your holding then Fidel, or...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Well perhaps you should have sold your holding then Fidel, or perhaps you already have and are hoping to get in a lot lower again....after all we are all typing in the 3rd dimension aren’t we..
    I do understand your frustration, however I feel it is not exactly helping the cause , if you are still holding and hoping for a positive change around..
    If the company do not consistently release news in the next month, yes it will be played again..the only way they can stop it being played is to keep not only buying but holding interest as high as they can.
    One would assume with all the key catalysts getting closer and an Oppie strike date in a month, they will acutely realise that.
    For every 0.1c it drops back, it has to work double hard to get it back and up to the Oppie strike price of 2c.
    Again I would hope we have management and a board with the required business acumen to really get that .
    If they don’t and they simply allow this to drift off again in August with a radio silence , then I will be acutely aggrieved.

However I really feel they know what they need to do, they can’t invent news, they can however make lots of positives if they are up for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $61.98K 2.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 753326 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2582136 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.