MAY 4.17% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

I think most regulars on here are acutely aware of the obvious...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    I think most regulars on here are acutely aware of the obvious Fidel, I am sure your line of work analyses social media sites and the effect it has on people...
    However as holders , we are here assuming that the company is working hard and diligently towards the magic announcements we are all waiting for, with that some holders can reasonably ask for best case scenarios, it is natural.. if we doubt it all, like you do continuously, it would be a normal and reasonable action to exit the stock and look elsewhere for better company’s to invest in..would it not?

You weren’t in MEO 11 years ago were you, when the SP was 80c, going up 2-3 c a day continuously for weeks, and many posters were calling for multiples of dollars being imminent......all over a gas wildcat which had not even been drilled, in the NWS (which proved a dud)
    There was blue sky ramping there,
    I actually feel with what we have now in our portfolio and the catalysts approaching combined with a looming dual list which will also be accretive to SP , there is very very little ramping on our forum.......Compared to some ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $61.98K 2.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 753326 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2582136 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.