LBT 3.03% 1.6¢ lbt innovations limited

$2 Club, page-4

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    $2 isn't entirely out of the question here folks.
    Once sales begin to flow and the APAS becomes a necessity for major labs worldwide (haven't even tapped the Asia market yet) a MC of 400-500mil is very reasonable. APAS is just the pathway to the modules.
    At 20% (400 units) market penetration (Just large labs in EU + US) , APAS sales sit at $160 mil and annual revenue from the singular module at $16mil.

The MRSA module licensing fee of ~50k AUD doesn't seem like much, but with multiple modules on the horizon, the value of the AI technology here is massive. Imagine the potential recurring revenue stream of 3 to 5 modules...
    This isnt even taking into account the data collected from the systems. Data these days is invaluable, especially to big Pharma!

Damian Lismore, current director at LBT, stated that new technology takes 13 years to develope. LBT is on that cusp and with first mover advantage I see no reason why the APAS system and its associated modules can't be integrated as the normal into major and minor microbiology labs worldwide.

Working in the healthcare sector myself, the importance of quick and correct microbiology results are vital. The correct pharmaceutical treatment in accordance with reducing exposure to resistant microbes in hospitals is worth every dollar.

LBT carries minimal risk and exponential upside at its cur
    rent position. 12 years of risks have been navigated and now and over the next 12 month's we will see sales and upside into the range of $2 IMO.

DYOR and GLTAH.
    Wolfk
    Last edited by wolfk: 28/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $25.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $24.18K 1.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1728515 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 315000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.