HUM 1.08% 47.0¢ humm group limited

$2 Club

1. 1,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    I am going to put myself out and say Flexi will be over $2 by the end of March

- Look when Flexi was last over $ 2 we are now in a much stronger position.

It is Clearly the best value play out of all the BNPL plays.

Yes it is not a pure play 'YET' but why do you want to be a pure play? Yes you pay for growth and forward earnings but no profitability in sight for the majority of these players.
    I believe this will only start to come in the next 2 years.

How do you know that sezzle and Zip of the world will ever turn a profit?

APT is the clear market leader and IMO will power on.

Below is some thoughts comments about current position of Humm

I am expecting before the end of the year Humm will sign a Global Bank under Bundll for the 'anywhere product' it appears late in negotiations
    - Banks want to get skin in the game and it will be a volume game. But think about it this way
    - Flexi gets to leverage off the Mastercard rails globally and do deals with any bank to onsell the product to there customers.
    - Flexi will earn .7 each transaction and a small fee if they decide to extend terms over a longer period of time
    - The brand will get a global reach
    - Ireland is firing and will be the next natural transistion over to the UK.
    - Work is already being done and they will announce an arrival in February in two markets. I believe UK and maybe somewhere in Europe for now Germany maybe
    - the new stock code will be a game changer from COVID traders, day traders and investors alike that the focus is PURE BNPL ( I believe this will only assist the share price)

I know Rebecca has been over some threads not favourably spoken about. But honestly every time that she has spoken she has been excellent. She is very transparent honest and a has a clear vision.

Turnaround stories take time. Personally I have about 78,000 shares and my break even is around 1.85. Now some would say this is bias to get the stock moving this thread. Yes of course it be great to see this turnaround however all the comments above is about where HUMM is now at . Most of my profits in the sector has come from Zip and APT over 250K profits over the last 3 years And frankly left 2.5X on the table with APT lesson learnt. The only position is now in Flexi.

Open to comments discussion thoughts very excited where this could go in the next 12 months. With the current comparison to peers $2 may just be the start. But as they say Rome was not built in one day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $240.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $19.66K 42.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 34669 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 107427 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
46.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ 3964
Last updated 10.22am 28/05/2024 ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.