HUM 2.27% 45.0¢ humm group limited

$2 Club, page-53

1. 5,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608

FXL is a failure.......

-the CR was a failure......they went into a CR with no expansion plans, nothing was communicated on useage of the funds, they are sitting on a pile of cash with no plans..........
    -the CR further has diluted the OS share, if they every give divi again it will be diluted......
    -doom in gloom....when all other bnpls prospered they had nothing to offer to the market.......
    -18 months and nothing much has happened ....18 months in Fintech world is like a decade to implement a turnaround strategy in other industry, which is too long and too slow.........fxl will never catch up
    -Sorry, but RJ is a failure, and does not deserve that biggest pay packet as a leader of a bnpl, a salary of $950k VS those leading APT and Z1p with salaries of $550k......seems RJ is the only one making money here with the salary going up from $750k to $950k.....
    -people only remember No1 or No2 like in crypto currency everyone knows Bitcoin, some may know No2 but whos No3 in crypto...I don't know myself, and perhaps readers here wont know here as well....so who cares here which bnpl is No3...

whilst other bnpl have had a x10 moment...incentives for RJ are lowered to get her 2m shares, even that she not been able to meet in 18 months.......WEB met their targets in a matter of 3 months.....this is not going any where......

its been a bad bet of my entire portfolio....sell if u break even.....IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.