POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

$2 Club, page-375

1. 326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hi Woll, obviously I'm not TB but I'll chip in here with my two cents worth if that's OK....

I think the POS SP could start to see some uplift in the short term (ie: pre-production and pre-full and complete announcements) as I see that there is a lot of "hot money" in the market chasing the Ni market and what seems to be where the next immediate SP increase might be.

I have a hypothesis (that hasn't been researched to any degree) that part of the reason that the POS SP has staggered around like an old drunk over recent months is that (a) money has been chasing where the next best Ni stock will be for t/o and/or market activity, and that hasn't been seen to be POS (and proven by market actions in the past few days), so money has flowed in and out of POS as it moves from one Ni entity to another and back and forth, and (b) pip traders/day traders riding the waves created by item (a) adding more to the overall volatility as the volatility, share structure and price of POS is ripe for pip traders and day traders to try to take advantage of.

I have a further hypothesis which is that as the number of Ni market participants narrows (WSA/IGO become one) then focus on POS will start to sharpen as it becomes closer to becoming the next target of t/o and/or market activity. It may not be that POS is going to be at the front of the queue now but it is at least one step closer. This should see an increase in the SP as more of that "hot money" that is in the market takes a longer term position in POS patiently waiting for the action to start.

Running alongside all of this of course is the prospects of what the next round of results tell us, and the subsequent rounds after that.

I could be completely wrong with all of this, so take it with a grain of salt and as always DYOR.

Woll - have a great weekend.

Last edited by KerrodT: 17/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $10.92K 2.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
92 68826417 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16787198 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.