ALK 0.00% 40.0¢ alkane resources limited

2 daily liberal articles , page-4

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for the article mc117.

What a ridiculous claim to be asserting. Goodbye to agriculture on the Macquarie River if the DZP proceeds. Goodbye to tourism. Give me a break. IF BR is so confident of his claim he had his chance, with the public submission, in which his concerns, would have been required to be adequately addressed. If his sentiment was strong enough to do that then go away. I can understand the company responding but honestly you can only go so far with tripe like this. The liberal isn't doing itself any favours in my opinion either giving the light of day to this.

Would a local article like that be a catalyst for the last few days trading? - I'm not sure but there is a bee in the bonnet suddenly with buyers dropping right out of the game and selling pressure building (same old story).

Change of disclosure - I sold out at an overall loss short-term when I saw the buyers dropping out for personal funding reasons but am still strongly long on ALK. Will be back in if it holds 40cents, or if not looking for re-entry lower. Knowing my luck with this stock your all set for some huge gains.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $241.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.3¢ 38.0¢ $811.4K 2.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 83824 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2133 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.