NST 1.90% $13.45 northern star resources ltd

2 days of disappointment, page-2

1. 1,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    No point blaming this on shorters, bots, world conspiracies, banksters. The simple reason this stock is down in the doldrumms is the general sentiment for resources stocks.

Its an interesting dichotomy really. The big money out there in the market is the vast ocean of super $$. The rest is the average joe or joesephine with a bit of spare cash and a mind to put it on the line (but in the main they are risk adverse).

All the money has left life boate "resources sector" and run to equities. When that bubble reaches the tipping point, they will run elsewhere.

No one really believe the recovery is one its way. They are sitting on the sidelines waiting. This new information age only increases the fluctuation/s as people jump at every single peice of news whether it be positive or negative.

NST is a good stock. I cannot find a goldie with better fundamentals. Some have criticised them regarding a deisng to venture into copper (Venturex) and / or failing to really get their overall cost of production under the $900 mark.

Personally I beleive they need to hit the following target to really transform themselves to the next level:
    * Get overall cost of production targeting $850/oz
    * Bank more money hopefully get cash and bullion to $150 Mio
    * Be a multi mine company. Ashburton will de-risk Paulsens.

I stress I am no expert and the above is an un-informed punters opinion, so please do your own research and glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.45
Change
-0.260(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $15.46B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.49 $13.56 $13.37 $30.38M 2.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18041 $13.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.46 27925 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.