LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

"To consistantly think that previous performance is a predictor...

1. 1,633 Posts.
    "To consistantly think that previous performance is a predictor for future performance is foolish in the least."

While I would normally accept that as a general fact - what exactly is your point regarding LYC's next QR and financial performance for last quarter?

"If you people honestly think LYC is not meeting targets, then why are you here?"

I am no longer a shareholder of LYC simply because I am tired of disappointment and don't believe they can meet targets or my expectation as an investor. (frankly my money is safer elsewhere at the moment) My charts tell me the market generally shares my view even though the SP may be volatile. That is all that really matters to us retail shareholders! So I am watching for a strong trend change before I get in again....

"The company has been consistant in not being loose with info, so of course there won't be any this time either."

The company has been consistent in being vague and evasive are the words I would use ....

"LYC are ramping up that and that all that matters. If they weren't they will have to report it."

Actually making profits is all that matters! It could take them year to reach and sustain "nameplate production" and they would never have to report separately to shareholders. though it will be obvious in the QRs as it is now.

"One day we will get a tick all boxes report and i hope its tomorrow."

Finally there's that word "hope" again! It is not a great word in investing as it indicates the investors emotions are in control. We have all been guilty of it I guess :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.