LYC 4.14% $7.04 lynas rare earths limited

2 days to go, page-35

1. 1,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    lambda go back to the release on 06/01 and that will tell you why there is no announcement re nameplate. its because they have not achieved it. the release says so, "relecting the progressive completion...." Further if you look at what was actually produced in Dec qtr compared to EN's predicted Nov production you will also see that the ramp up did not go as planned as the actual production for Nov was less than Nov est in EN's report. So management have said enough to tell us that the ramp up IS progressing but it HAS NOT progressed as planned and that the LAMP DID NOT achieve name plate at any point in Dec. The info is out there for all of us you just have to stitch all the parts together. I do not doubt that they will achieve nameplate but I do not think they have done it in Dec qtr. The best we can hope for tomorrow is that Oct to Dec ramp up progressed welll but nameplate was not achieved until X Jan 2014. If instos are manipulating this share it is because management continue to fail to reach their own stated targets thereby allowing it to occur. If LYC were worth $2 then why would they continue to manipulate it down to say $0.20 when they could pump it up to $2 from $0.30? The profits are far greater. Good luck to you tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.04
Change
0.280(4.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.580B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.66 $7.07 $6.66 $29.97M 4.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35 $7.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.05 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.