ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

I can see why they may think that having the AutoStart and...

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I can see why they may think that having the AutoStart and AutoFlush separate may be good for margins, as they are selling 2 different things for 2 different prices. The only thing I think could have been done better is maybe they should have combined them all in the first place? After all, I am quoting from the chairman's address:

'The AutoStart Burette is our core product. Analytica has spent the last twelve months
    incorporating the two key features of our technology, the AutoStart and the AutoFlush into the
    one unit.'

Forgive me everyone, I have read all the announcements but I find it easier to understand when talking to you all about it. I understand DYOR, however I count this discussion forum as research as well :)

I have 2 questions that if answered would be greatly appreciated:

Question 1:

Are they at the point now where they have got one burette for sale and have combined both the AutoStart and AutoFlush features into the one unit? Is this what they're marketing abroad?

Reason for asking:

Chairman stated they have spent time combining both features into one unit.

Question 2:

They said something about 9-12 months. Was this how long it would take to finalise this combined burette, or was this for sales to start flowing through?

I will search back through the announcements again, but if anyone simply knows the answer that would be great.

I won't be selling Timely1 ;) Despite my apparent misunderstandings of a few things, I do believe the company is trying their hardest to make it all happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.