ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

I have searched through the announcements and have found where...

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I have searched through the announcements and have found where it says 9-12 months. It is on the shareholders report released on the 26 October. It states:

'Analytica recently filed for a provisional Australian patent for the AutoStart burette, and intends to publish in multiple jurisdictions in coming years under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT). The innovation sets the correct vent and clamp controls for the AutoStart, AutoFlush, and standard burette functions in a single, simple controller.

The invention dramatically simplifies use of the device, which has been one of the main customer concerns. The invention also reduces part count and can be implemented on standard burettes as well.

Because of the potentially game-changing nature of this invention Analytica's priority is to implement this innovation as soon as possible. Development of the invention concept into a fully-engineered, validated production feature may take 9-12 months.'

This report was released on the 26 October, however it is for FY 11-12. Does this mean we start the 9-12 month countdown from June 2012, or from October 26th when they released this?

Either way, we're looking at the middle of next year for a fully functioning combined burette.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.