JMS 5.56% 17.0¢ jupiter mines limited.

Hi Skunk, unlike you my friend I have alot of stocks I trade. I...

1. 10,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    Hi Skunk, unlike you my friend I have alot of stocks I trade. I don't come online because I have nothing better to do with my time. Nor do I stir up emotions and prey on peoples despair for the fun of it like you. You must be a very nice person/child Skunk.

In fairness If you hadn't noticed I haven't been around much in the last few weeks on this thread. Everyone knows my position on this company so why keep repeating it. Unlike you I don't have time to get caught up in continous retoric.

But as you obviously want to know my position and opinion I'll give it to you. JMS is fundamentally a very strong stock with heaps of potential that will be realised. Anyone who thinks different is plainly wrong.

However, having said that it appears to have a problem, not with fundamentals but with as they have been so aptly described dumb and dumber. I don't think anyone could find two bigger idi#ts. Irrespective of whether or not all the allegations are true (hope they're not) they should have been smarter (thanks by the way Soch for digging up the info).

But this isn't all bad news for shareholders in fact it could been seen as good. If dumb and dumber are responsible for holding JMS back (which lets face it they are) we will now see one of two things. Both by the way good for holders.

Either we will see dumb and dumber do their job and we will start seeing positive announcements flow thru or we will see them kicked for people that can do the job. I also don't think Talbot will sit idly by, he is too shrewd for that.

One way or another we are going to see JMS start to achieve its potential and in many ways this has brought the problems at JMS to a head. Which is a good thing. Bearing in mind this is only my opinion I don't know which way it will go. Whether dumb and dumber can become smarter and smartest or if we get smart new management.

Still in either case at least it will correct what has been holding JMS back and we holders can finally see our company start rising to new heights. To me this is all long overdue, it's time management where made accountable one way or another.

Good luck to all holders and for what it's worth while this should never have been aloud to happen in the first place, NO question. This will all work out in our favour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $333.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.007M 5.845M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 89700 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 380308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.