MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Hi bagginsI bought into MMX two weeks ago at 1.65. Its been a...

1. 103 Posts.

Hi baggins

I bought into MMX two weeks ago at 1.65. Its been a roller coaster ride to say the least. I was upbeat a few weeks ago on the io sector but since the rio chin collapse I'm not to sure.

One of two things could happen.

1. They buy up smaller players to create critical mass.

2. They give Australia the flick.

I now think they are inclined to to the latter. Heres my rational.

The government is still making it hard for CHina inc re Firbs and EPAs. They want chinas money but not there influence. The chinese arent dumb.

Because the chinese io industry is controlled by China INC or better known as the communist government, normal market forces will not apply.

The chinese need to send a very loud message to the australian government and a example needs to be nade if the chinese want some control of world commodity prices that are in line with their national interest.

This message will be a investment withdrawal from the australian market for a length of time.

With the way we have traeted the chinese wars have been fought over less. This situation is very very serious for jobs and austraila financial well being. Barnett from WA is also very concerned. He believes it will cost WA thousands of jobs.

PS Its nice to have smart friends

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.