WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

2 for 15c....no this isn't the cricket score, page-26

1. 12,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1766
    A comment if I may.

Great age to be looking at the future.

My suggestions do not relate to your passion with OBJ or any other company, just advice you may wish to consider.

First point is to remember that the stock market revolves around buyers and sellers. The herd can change direction at anytime.
    2. speculative stocks are like skating on thin ice - sometimes you get to the prize on the other side, sometimes you hit the thin ice and lose the lot.
    3. remember you have no control over the outcome of investing in the stock market - there is no safety net. If the market tanks and you have all you loot in the market, your wealth goes with it.
    4. todays life style is fast and furious. The stock market is the same. Look at the trading platforms now - bots etc. This in some instances is no longer about the company, it is about working the numbers to achieve an outcome. eg pumping and dumping
    5, Remember that you are always working with second hand information. You the shareholder, is not at the coal face in the boardrooom, you are relying on the information stream fed to you from a range of sources. (Everyone is out to make a buck - they are not in it to look after you)
    6. Things do go wrong in any company. Delays occur - sometimes they can take years to fix. That means you lose your liquidity.
    7, The stock market has been sensational for some years, will that continue- not sure. But be vigilant. Watch carefully all available indicators
    8. If you were to invest $120k in yourself. eg what are you passionate about, can you develop your own business from that passion. You have many years to create your own exciting business adventure and control your financial destiny.

Remember it's your hard earned - look firstly to yourself as the best investment you will ever make

Cheers and good luck whatever path you choose born2reign

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.