WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

My first investment into OBJ was on the morning of the P&G...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    My first investment into OBJ was on the morning of the P&G partnership announcement last year sometime. It was practically the first time I had heard of OBJ in my life, but I knew it was a huge announcement and the share price was going to rocket. I chucked $1000 into it without even thinking about it, planning to make a quick couple hundred dollars over the next couple of weeks after the announcement.

I've since ended up holding the original amount and added another $3500 more in smaller parcels and never sold since.

I'll never forget the share price of the morning of THAT P&G partnership announcement in April last year, was 8.1c, which interestingly/confusingly is exactly what it is now 11 months later!!

WTF IS GOING ON HERE?

We've since had the first P&G product launch, commenced development/testing of the second P&G product, P&G have signed an agreement to take a much closer look at our own in-house product BodyGuard and conduct feasibility testing, commenced development/testing of the first Coty product. We've had a patent approved for a "cleaning and conditioning for fabrics" indicating that we'll have at least one cleaning product developed and tested AND P&G have extended the original PDA scope. This is basically screaming at us that our technology REALLY does work and a monster sized corporation wants to lock us in ASAP covering as many of their products as possible quickly.

If this was a "so and so" technology that was "pretty good", then a company such as P&G would simply honor the original PDA agreement first and "see how it goes" instead of hastily agreeing to amend it to cover another 2 work plans and hastily jumping into a "evaluation and option agreement" for one of OUR products (not even their own product!) BodyGuard

Once other companys catch wind of the successful P&G launches and sales with OBJ technology, you can bet your bottom dollar Glyn will be on the receiving end of a numerous amount of enquiries. Nothing beats proven, substantiated evidence and if we end up getting to a successfully launched P&G product #3 or #4 by the end of 2016, the evidence will be staring the world in the face, we wouldn't even need to advertise!

I just can't figure out how the share price is the same now as it was on the morning of the official P&G partnership announcement 11 months ago, when we have so much more information at our disposal now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.