MYX 0.23% $4.37 mayne pharma group limited

Now only 2 of 10 stocks I own are at a loss. I knew not to freak...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Now only 2 of 10 stocks I own are at a loss. I knew not to freak out when I was losing big time (on paper) this time last year. I didn't top up due to lack of funds, hitting my limit and it was too risky to put in a bit more. That is how it looked this time last year.
    17/Jan/17 2,439 @ $1.23
    12/Jul/17 2035 @ $0.985
    9/Aug/17 1352 @ $0.7450

Average price $1.0395. I made up this rule of mine - no more than 2 top ups. I can only change that rule when I have more money plus when I am a better investor.

Yes, I should have brought more at lower prices! I am of very low income. So this is my biggest stock investment. If it can break $1.24, I will be happy in the short term. Due the lack of time, I am very inactive trading. I only buy about 2-3 stocks per year. A couple of years I purchased no stocks. I resist selling, regardless of how desperate and poor my financial situation may seem. I feel a short term gain will trade in my future. I made too many mistakes in my youth and suffered long periods of unemployment.

That is enough about stock prices. When the annual report was release last year - I thought oh s}#t - what did I buy??? I knew generics will always be in demand. The constant flow of news during the year allowed me to relax. I knew the storm will eventually pass. Today's price jump makes me feel that this year's report will be better. Remember that the market is not expecting much. It still thinks MYX is a poor performer. I want the annual report to change that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.