MYX 0.91% $4.44 mayne pharma group limited

$2 here we come...., page-461

1. 1,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    ok cool...so we are looking at the same sought of thing...
    My scenario is I hold 500,000 units @ .98 and what has happened is fine as far as I'm concerned as I'm bullish on the numbers I have read and have taken into account sentiment and acknowledgement of where worlds equities markets are as a whole so Im going to average down where I see and feel he who wants to sell or has to sell has done it which I believe is about in another 5% to 6% give or take from here which takes that at a range of about .80 to .85 for this mid range bottom...
    I saw the same thing with VOC where I bought in at $2.30 where I was in & out up to where I sold and stayed out of VOC @ a total sellout @ $3.50 where I believe its numbers are as good as they get now and feel it will retrace back to around the $2.50 mark in due course...im saying this so you look at the VOC chart and you understand where I'm coming from because of where I believe myx will behave similarly....

Where myx went to @ .60 it stabilised and shorts started to exit the market...I don't see short algorithms as such like the last pull back not to mention the numbers now are twice as good...

From chart perspective identifying the bot volume on a 2.75 pip which is usually a .75 average daily less than the closing number which is like clock work at the moment...where do you see bottoming volumes ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.44
Change
0.040(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $377.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.41 $4.50 $4.34 $1.098M 248.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 133 $4.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.46 975 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.