MYX 2.56% $3.81 mayne pharma group limited

Yeah probably but bot all, the stock looks oversold to me on the...

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I collated them through various access points I have so no link possible sorry. If there's a particular stock you want to know about I might be able to help. 

Morningstar updated their fair value estimate last night and released an updated report also.
    Fair Value down to $1.05 from $1.26. 
    Noted a disappointing result. higher level of uncertainty in the business due to price competition in generic division. Causes increase in WACC.
    Company maintains a strong pipeline of products that provide a solid platform for growth. 14 products pending approval with the FDA with addressable market worth $3bn.
    Youhaveheardmesayitbefore...Brokerreportsmeansh,,t...Honestlypeople..
    Theonlyreporttoreadistheonethatcameoutfrommyx...Beproactiveandhavesomevision
    I disagree. Broker estimates in isolation can easily be dismissed, especially when groups like Macquarie say the result was in line with expectations and then they reduce their target price.... maybe it was the outlook statement that caused the change.
    As a group, the broker estimates contribute to consensus estimates/forecasts and these consensus estimates and forecasts are used by many institutions in preliminary quantitative screening tools. If a company appears cheap on the basis of quantitative metrics, then some institutions will look at it further. Most instos will perform their own modelling but the external estimates are an input in some cases. 
    On the whole, the broker reports indicate that the company is inexpensive and worthy of a further look, at current prices. I'd prefer that then all the brokers saying it is at fair value. 
    Alltechnicalindicatorssaysell,trendisyourfriend.
    ItmaybehigherinayearbutchartsaretellingyouitwilllbelowerinShortterm.
    Capital management
    Yeah probably but bot all, the stock looks oversold to me on the basis of the RSI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.81
Change
-0.100(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $324.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.96 $4.01 $3.78 $706.7K 182.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2573 $3.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.83 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.