MYX 1.30% $4.66 mayne pharma group limited

MYX has been heavily manipulated and shorted stock even prior to...

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    MYX has been heavily manipulated and shorted stock even prior to the Report. However, trading/investing in this will differ person to person based on his/her own FA/TA analysis and risk management strategy.

Here is my summary;
    1# MYX is cash flow generating business and growing well creating niche market for some of its own products. Yes, Generic drug unit is facing bit competition and price drop down but that's where good diversify business strategy comes in place. For this management just did not drafted out but put down few years of proven action to implement these strategies and we already starting to see results with cash flowing in from new business streams/products.

2# With Cash and Debt facility, MYX is funded well for short-Long term growth.

3# FY Report has more +VE than -VE but still intos, shorters and manipulators do their best when sentiment is weak & it was created by market makers.

4# As mentioned before; Brokers target differ from 0.75-$1.21. MYX already trading below lowest target price and so safe to say that any dip down will be bought up by these brokers who normally buys stocks in few week/months time and then again distributed in weeks/months (not in days).

4# However from  my experience on this end of town; once the heavily shorted/oversold stock find the strong support and start turning around; the triple effect of buyers (new buyers, believers who got stopped out, and shorters), specially millions of shorts needs to be covered and most have auto stopped from bit higher price but they all start getting hit hard and fast. In such case, always first two-three days spike would be anywhere from 6-20% and then stock will retrace back by profit takers, new shorts and will try to find new support. But eventually start setting up new uptrend with continual new support. Example from last year; CWY wash pushed down to $1.55, FMG was down to $3.60, BPT was down to $1.20, TLS was down to $2.60, AWC & recent example ORE was push down below $3 but in a matter of days it gained over a $1.

My stop loss for 1st parcel hasn't been hit yet and I can see it won't. However keeping close eyes to see some strength at certain price zone to top up 2nd parcel before real action starts. You buy when price is low and settled well and sell when shorters and new buyers rush to buy back.

All IMO and as said each should have their own strategy in place to trade/invest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.66
Change
0.060(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $396.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.57 $4.70 $4.48 $1.703M 368.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $4.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.69 1015 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.