MYX 0.22% $4.52 mayne pharma group limited

$2 here we come...., page-822

1. 1,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Sorry you may have misunderstood I meant new buyers who bought into this stock  under .80 ( depending on their initial outlay of course ) ) have lost very little so they're not experiencing the very large losses of holders who bought in at much higher levels for me  pretty close to a 50% down if this hits .65 no I'm not happy I'm only too aware of getting things wrong  for example SGH their own banks gave up on them , there were many of us who believed in the company ( true believers) and investing , expanding  into the UK ( growth) after all SGH was an  old established successful Australian Law firm with a resected ( then)  lawyer CEO , who would have thought a prominent law firm and their team of expensive advisers probably lawyers too got pretty much everything wrong as it turned out . I know most in this forum are true believers both in MYX management and its expansion into the US but none of us know what the future holds nothing is for certain . At this present share price I truly see MYX as a good investment and fallen way too far especially with its own manufacturing plant in the US ( massive pill happy market) plus having the rights to seemingly big earning products after they come into production .  Nothing is for certain but  IF  Mayne can afford all its growth expenditure med term looks an excellent investment for those buying in at these low levels ., still needs runs on the board though .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.