TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

2 hours to go, page-14

1. 2,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    hey supertramp. i will quote and will continue to quote. if i read that something is happening in a stock that is favourable i will purchase in the belief that all is correct. i dont know how you derive your info on how to invest in a stock . perhaps you put your finger in the air and see what the wind blows your way. mercer has been quoted in the courier mail as well in a bio tech magazine. the bio tech magazine got it right the email to gkm from mercer got it wrong. no deal as of end of march
    i as an investor am at the liberty of information from ceo's and investment reports. if some one miss quotes which seems to be all the time no one is accountable. is this fair. and not just this stock
    get an electician to do some work in your house. he miss quotes and you would have him up to fair trading or a court of law.
    remember people invest thousands of dollars in the market. there are plenty of stocks that you can make a living off. but to invest in a belief that something will happen in a time frame cause the ceo said so to me is so misleading and they seem to forget the plight of the poor investor,
    by the way i have held since 05

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.