MIG 0.00% 4.4¢ a.c.n. 059 457 279 limited

$2 is too cheap

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Well here we are back at the start again in the 40's. So much value has been added to the company since we first came back onto the market in early august. There has been strategic agreements and collaborations set in place. We have outright purchased selected up and coming smaller companies that literally bolt onto our mothership. We have been preloaded onto mobile phones as I type .... And I'm talking up to ten of millions a month! Let's not forget monthly active users... 5.2 in august, over 7m end of September and the latest presentation released at the AGM eluded to 9m for November. That's serious growth and serious success. Go and DYOR on how much social media companies values change with these active user numbers. We all know that MigMe is a unique company having the local knowledge and backed by serious industry players as being the social media site to back... Yet the price is just at the starting gate.

It it will not be long before those MUA's are in the tens of millions and that is game changing. It will not be long before $2 per share is cheap.....!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.