You are aware any safety data is compromised, right? They do not...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    You are aware any safety data is compromised, right? They do not collect data properly, and in the US doctors and nurses are afraid to call something a vaccine injury in fear of repercussions.

During the Pfizer trial, any participants that received a severe vaccine injury on the first dose and had to go hospital or leave the trial where NOT COUNTED in the data as adverse events, because since they did not end up taking two doses, they were not counted as participants...you can not make this shit up.

I was pro-vaccine and lock downs, but now as more lies come to light....I am starting to see the other side. It is the lying and omitting important information that is raising suspicion. You can not vaccinate yourself out of a pandemic with leaky vaccines, unless we keep on boosting every 3 months with mRNA vaccines we do not have long term data on.

Why would they call ivermectin horse dewormer over and over in the MSM? To smear it. So you can not be bothered researching it. Well it turns out it was first used as human medicine and it is on the WHO list of essential medicines. Merck was also invited to run a proper large trial with big pharma backing in Japan, and they declined the offer...why? All we have on ivermectin are small clinical studies. Why don't they put all the power of government and big pharma behind a trial for ivermectin? I mean the TGA approved Astra Zenica on three disgustingly botched trials.

Ivermectin is safer than nurofen. It has a known safety profile in pregnant women. Even if it prevents hospitalisation by 10%, why did the TGA ban the prescription of it? Wouldnt it be a good idea to have a medicine safer than nurofen, that MIGHT help prevent you from going hospital, around in your medicine cupboard at home? Why ban it worldwide? Why use remdisivir instead? Remdisivr is a shitty 3CL protease inhibitor compared to ivermectin. I will tell you why, and we are investors here so we understand I guess = PATENTS and $$$. Can not make money off generic meds can you?

So, do you Redceda, agree on childhood COVID19 vaccinations? It is a yes or a no answer. And why?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.