PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

Interesting few months ahead?First real production stats from...

1. 3,800 Posts.
    Interesting few months ahead?

First real production stats from Phu Bia in the Jan quarterly. To be honest expectations should be low as physical activity such as mining crushing and heap leaching will be at full capacity but actual gold deliveries will be still be ramping up. It may take 6 months before gold deliveries actually start peaking at design levels. So the mine may not even be profitable in this period and production costs per ounce will be very high..... There is still some chance "the market" may be disappointed with the Dec qtr stats.
    The next Jan March quarter will be the most indicative of whether the mine will meet original targets.

And of course Phu kham BFS result. With copper prices and gold prices rising strongly the inputs to the BFS would probably have been adjusted upwards. Jeepers it would be a shock to see a dud outcome?

The only risk is that siting the tails dam and plant is not that easy and it takes longer than PNA indicated....and delays the BFS again.... It should also be noted that each new scenario tested shifts further away from the initial original 'optimum' location. This will result in higher opcosts such as trucking from the pit to plant or even conveying costs....

acturtle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.