RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

As requested by admin,Information received by our CEO Peter...

1. 572 Posts.
    As requested by admin,

Information received by our CEO Peter Landau

For clarity on this matter, the $2 million loan to CCC has been repaid to Range in FULL, as of approx 7-14 Days ago. No I have not seen a Statement of Accounts, but I have been guaranteed in direct one on one personal communications last week, that the debt is settled in FULL, so if it turns out not to be, there will be serious consequences!

I also communicated my opinion and the view of the majority of investors, that this type of Loan was unacceptable, a conflict of interest, and not covered or expected under our Companies Activities as an OIL & EXPLORATION COMPANY.

Any way just thought I would update so we have 1 less issue to have to hear repeatably and continuously whinged about.

Seriously, if you have issues with the company you are invested in, take action on those issues, instead of filling your day spending endless hours filling public share boards with absolute drivel which will have no bearing on fixing those issues, and will only work negatively on your investment, its not rocket science!

Cheers
    jamit01

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.