CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Hey llori, 1. Go thru annual report of cer and compare to cnp...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hey llori,

1. Go thru annual report of cer and compare to cnp annual report
    2. Try reading back dated threads on cer from other posters.
    3. Also try cnp forum with relevant material on cer (back dated from various posters.)
    4. Read businessspectator.com.au articles by Alan Kohler And Rob gottliebsen back dated and current.
    5. Stay away from SMH if possible not really a reliable source as they focus on short term garbage and not analyzing the business as a whole.More for beginner traders/investors.
    6. Try searching for other articles on the www

I would love to help but if i did i would probably end up writing a book on cer and cnp + psychological market behaviour which will take too long.

But just to summarize i believe it's not in the banks interest to close shop i.e administration as the company pays debt on time and other relevant costs associated with cer.It's in their best interest to give them a longer term extension to show the public that cer is even much more stable which i think they are; compared to that of their big brother cnp.Banks in my opinion are more focused on companies that struggle to pay ongoing debt obligations and with the world financial crisis taking place currently a lot of companies are in a "Much Much" worse state than cer as they struggle to reduce gearing or struggle to maintain yearly profits and profit forecasts as well as assets that might not be appropriate to sell in a slowing economy.If i were a bank Lender i would give longer term extensions to companies with income producing assets that cater for people's everyday needs. Shopping Malls with excellent long term tennants are a great long term investment in any environment although their might be a little downside during recession periods but the business as a whole remains relatively strong in a bull and bear market environment.

Any proposal put forward by other firms and private investors is possible but remember it needs to be in the best interest of banking lenders,stakeholders and shareholders and with the bankers lending money to cer and cnp to groom the malls u wouldn't think that administration is on the list; there more interested in the company recapping their balance sheet and implementing a strategic plan.

My personal opinion i have stated in other threads.

cheers!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.