ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Zen. We are a traders delight now with the slightest movement...

1. 8,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    Zen.

We are a traders delight now with the slightest movement meaning very large percentages of profit for traders.

Once again we have been subjected to very bad judgement by management regarding this CR.

There is no doubt in my mind that they could have raised just as much money at .003 if they had given it a little thought and truly understood what the market would do with a 50% discount to the then market value of .004.
    It is just a repeat of the previous CR which devastated the sp at that time and from which it never recovered.

We are in this situation now and I will give my full support to the company but I am bitterly disappointed just the same.

The fact that they thought that making the rights able to be traded would work, shows clearly they were totally out of touch with market reality.
    They took the advice of a broker who just wanted the business instead of thinking properly about it.
    They should have asked themselves what they would do, if they were given such a offer, and then transposed that to what the market would also do.
    The shares were always going to .002 or lower making the rights worthless.

The moment I read what the offer was I knew that it was going to happen to the sp, big time, and I am just a pleb out here in sharesville.

I will, as I said, support the company but I don't like what has been done.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.