LYC 2.09% $6.09 lynas rare earths limited

2 millions sahres, page-2

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    This is my opinion what is going on and i may very well be wrong as time will prove or disprove my theory. The market always remind me to be humble.

Some institutions bought them up either short covering or actual buyer. But the want to keep it quiet and not move the price at all to insure investors/daytraders or other players get excited and hop on on making the price more expensive for them to accumulate or cover. Its in their best interests for long term shareholders to be sick of the stock and sell out to them.

The more depressed/bitter an investor becomes they more it is their interest for them to remain so in their mood. They know psychologically average investors mood is influenced by the share price which allow investors to make up stories in their head to suit the share price and gives them justification to sell.

Its nothing personal, its just business and screwing you over in wall street is what they do day in day out. Again just my opinion and I am not interested in having sledging match with another poster here who has opposite views (Rightly entitled to their own opinion) because I feel there is more to life then arguing with another nice human being on the other end of the computer. Let's see what happens afterwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.