RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

I hear what you're saying, the subject was brought up at the AGM...

1. 4,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7028
    I hear what you're saying, the subject was brought up at the AGM by someone I gave a list of Q's to ask. Specifically speaking about Amfil, the answer was that our listing rules are far more stringent than the Canadian or US rules. (meaning the deal has to be signed sealed & deposited)

Notice Amfil announced a commitment to buy 100 units some 3 months before RGI announced it, in fact Amfil tweeted the deposit had been sent to RGI several days before RGI announced the order. Amfil have also announced a commitment to buy another 200 odd units, RGI have yet to announce this.

So RGI don't announce anything until they have the deposit in the bank, remember Carli owns a law firm, the founders will do very well out of performance rights first vesting this coming June based on sales of $10m + they don't want to bust any listing rules and jeopardise this bonus.

The bonus for us investors is we know in advance what the orders will be, and can cash in the ignorance of the rest of the market. RGI goes very much under the radar.

Also note, Amfil have been tweeting for a while about great things happening to their subsidiaries (Gro3), unusually they can't provide detail, again almost certainly because its thru an RGI customer, so RGI control the announcements, as they did with the original partnership agreement. We know they have a big order coming from MPX & the non mm cultivator mentioned at the AGM, plus now RQB then there are all the ones we don't know about, they keep their cards very close to their chest.

I look forward to the day when RGI actually put out an investor presentation & actually try to promote the stock. Here's the pre IPO presentation.

http://www.titansecurities.com.au/advice/RotoGro Long Presentation (Nov16).pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.