SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

2 more may trading days

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Some of the comments are getting heated, understandable, especially if one has 7 or even 8 figures shares in it and I am sure patience is running thin.

I have been slowly accummulating from .032 to .024, more so now, waiting patiently for Bill to make an Ann for commissioning. I am as impatient as many of you, but thinking with my head and not my heart, I do not want the plant to be operational just to get the share price up, and find there are bugs in the system that requires the plant to shut down down the track for more refurbishment or repairs. I would prefer that Bill iron out all the bugs and then start pouring gold.

In addition to that, it is in Africa and not in Aus, hence bureaucratic red tape, unskilled employees that need extensive training on how to handle the plant and equipment, ensure bona fide security to protect our gold, probably difficulty in getting equipment and parts, and the list goes on...IMO

IMO, There were stuff-ups on CR and over enthusiastic announcement of when commissioning will be, probably oversight of the real condition of the existing plant & equipment...but these are history, and need to give Bill some slack to redeem himself, so that he can repay our faith by making money for us and the Board..

Go on Bill, make the gold pour when you are ready, there is still 2 more May trading days to go. Please get it right the first time.

Patience, and hang tight.

All the best

Quantum46
    Do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.