UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Well 12 months ago I never thought I would be sitting here...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Well 12 months ago I never thought I would be sitting here holding a stock with a share price so low. Over the last 12 months we have accomplished various milestones however it seems that the confidence of many an investor has been eroded. I am not sure why, it may be that they never really understood how long it would take to get this thing up and running, it may be the flock mentality when one starts to panic others follow, but the main reason I believe is really the cap raising when we were told there would be no further need for one. We have now to prove ourselves in the upcoming months with some sources of income ( In whatever form they may come in ) otherwise we are in for a serious downward slide. I think everyone is sick of waiting for the signing of new agreements, sales contracts and I know the factory and production needs to come first but the cap raising that was never meant to be and the rate of our cash burn tells me that unless we get some positive announcements within 2 months then we are in trouble. So hold on everyone something is around the corner. Lets just hope it puts a smile on our face

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.