AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

2 more weeks, page-25

1. 5,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    great post buddy.
    a little less emotional than most of your others but still tinged with it.

"I do believe that the beards have something here.

After all, why would they be prepared to open the data room to outside people if they had nothing there. It would all come back and hit them in the face.

If you are selling your house and you are demanding, what you think is a fair price, would you open your house up for inspection for everyone to see, if it was a total mess and needing excessive renovations inside??

One would think not. Hence my belief that the beards are confident that what they have in there, will support their demand for a higher price."

so we are all in agreeance now. The business is for sale and we are only haggling over the price!
    The open for inspection sign went up recently and we are despearately seeking a bid higher than zfx's.
    If we cant get it....the funds will sell out.
    unfortunately you may find that there is no other bid forthcoming.
    Is someone likely to go into a bidding war with zfx? No.
    they have too much cash. If they feel unlikely to win then they are unlikely to enter the game at all. imo.

Again i ask my question from the other thread. Who has a spare Billion Dollars to out bid zfx?

i look forward to the answer. because you will then have your rivals identified.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.