LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

2 new anns out, page-3

1. 2,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1312
    Its good to see that the company is at least giving a bit more information out (at last) on the current oil production.
    What it shows is that the fields are declining at a high rate and unless you keep drilling a lot of new wells production will continue to decline.
    The problem is that the cost of drilling the new wells each quarter combined with the US head Office costs and US Interest repayments appears to be greater than the net revenue they get each quarter. This is a major problem.

I would of also been nice to get an update on Cedar Point as to what they are doing to fix the wax problem. This was the excuse given for the much lower than expected production rates there so if that was really the case you would think they would be doing everything possible to try and fix it.
    They only seem to have a capital Budget for 2015 cedar Point of $4.2M and that seems to be for one new well. That suggests to me they have given up trying to fix the "wax problem" at Cedar point but I could be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.