FAR 3.03% 51.0¢ far limited

Guys, Let's have a more positive title for tomorrow shall we?...

1. kkw
    7,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    Guys,

Let's have a more positive title for tomorrow shall we? Let's also stop treating the bottom layer as another well.
    It's not. It's just another layer of the same well that is already commercial on its own. So the word duster should never be used ever near the name SNE 1 again.

We drilled two wells only, in a new frontier province. They are called FAN 1 and SNE 1. Both came in as larger than predicted. Do you know how many other oil companies would be over the moon with the results we got?
    It is according to my calculation 100%.

Why are we only looking at the negatives. Sure the bottom layer didn't come up trumps, BUT, with the top layer, we've already found more than pre drill estimates and that increase (even by what we know now) is well on the way to compensating for the pre drill estimates of the bottom layer. But wait, we are also talking about further upside to the top layer ATM. Why don't we talk about that. But wait, there's more. FAN 1 is also in the process of being upgraded too.

Yes there will likely be a pull back to morrow, but the extend will depend on how the announcement is worded. ATM, the general sentiment is such that the market will react adversely if they found a tick on the trading floor. Yes, I am disappointed, only because I possibly could buy 1c cheaper tomorrow instead of today, but I am a long termer, so I am not worried.

So guys, that's my whinge.

Have a good night!

KKW

PS
    Aqua, sent you an email a few minutes ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.0¢ $51.68K 102.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75177 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 187769 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.