CAT 1.74% $1.98 catapult group international ltd

STATSports look like they have a pretty reasonable product and...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    STATSports look like they have a pretty reasonable product and some quality clients using their product. In saying that, CAT are clear global leaders (not sure how SS can just throw that line out there??) and appear to have a headstart in the consumer space and overall product offering (Wearbales, video analytics & AMS).

This is why I struggle to understand the markets reaction to the company's past 12 months. Very easy to just say wait until you are cash flow positive before you start investing in improving your product...if CAT did that (wait 2+ years) they are opening themselves up to STATSports or someone else creating a superior product and increasing their market share, thus diminishing ours. CAT are staying ahead of the curve and I believe their past 12 months have been sensational (purely from a long term business point of view). I have been disappointed in management's transparency as I believe giving the investors a clear insight into the future and helping us understand the reason for their aggressive spending will improve sentiment in the company significantly.

The article 'shouldn't' have much impact on the SP, but it is great once again to read and see the huge opportunity that is ahead for CAT. As Shiffman said "It's so weird, there is no way a company that was worth $10 million at the start of 2014 was worth $60 at the end [of 2014], and worth $500 million a year and a half later. It just shows the inefficiency of markets' ability to price the value of an asset"

Couldn't agree more. IMO, the company's long term future is far stronger than it was 12-18 months ago yet the SP would tell a completely different story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.98
Change
-0.035(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $516.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.00 $2.02 $1.94 $2.508M 1.267M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3514 $1.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.99 3514 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.