CAT 0.25% $1.97 catapult group international ltd

$2 party, page-69

1. 3,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Look at what was said about him by SEEK CEO.

ASX Announcement
    2 June 2016
    Joe Powell to leave SEEK
    Joe Powell, Managing Director – SEEK Education, has decided to resign from SEEK Limited (“SEEK”), and will leave at the beginning of September 2016.
    During his ten years with SEEK, Joe has been involved in leadership roles for the SEEK employment and education businesses, across all facets of the operations, and most recently oversaw the group’s various education businesses including SEEK Learning, CATHO Education in Brazil, JobStreet Learning in Malaysia, OCC Education in Mexico, as well as OES.
    SEEK CEO, Andrew Bassat, said “Joe has been a fantastic leader and his contribution to the growth and long-term success of SEEK has been enormous. Joe has played a very big role in delivering successful outcomes for our customers and at the same time he has helped build our culture with great passion and drive. Joe will be greatly missed but I am grateful for the terrific work he has done to set the Education business up for success, including our international expansion and re-setting SEEK Learning to deliver long-term sustainable growth.”
    Joe Powell said “I have thoroughly enjoyed the last decade with SEEK and consider it a privilege to have been involved SEEK’s growth and expansion over the years, and to also work alongside a team of remarkably talented and passionate people.
    I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to Andrew Bassat for his encouragement and guidance, as well as thank the other founders Paul Bassat and Matt Rockman, the Board and the Executive Team for their support.”
    For further information please contact:
    Investors & Analysts Media
    Geoff Roberts / Jeff Tang Andrew Bassat
    SEEK Limited SEEK Limited
    (03) 8517 4484 (03) 8517 4484

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.97
Change
-0.005(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $515.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $2.00 $1.89 $1.350M 696.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86 $1.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.98 14147 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.