PLL 2.50% 19.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

April's 40% Resource update also stated that in May an update on...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    April's 40% Resource update also stated that in May an update on processing would be provided ?

So no news in May. Hmmm. How should we feel ?

Imho it seem's related to the NAL deal or no deal ?

I would guess there are 3 sets of figures based on current 'estimates' are for Piedmont NC , Authier production Canada & the high probability now that NAL is possible , the process capability as NAL was in actual production.

Yes we will have to wait, news may even come out on plan C ie Piedmont NC only any day, but until NAL is concluded those figures may well be slightly later ?

However, IF NAL goes through quickly those figures inc NAL & Authier 'could' easily blow the blooming doors off for upgrading the figures especially Lithium Hydroxide.

Sit back and fingers crossed but I am glass half full , we could get a technical 3 fold increase followed by 2 offtakes ( based on our Chief Sales Officers comments ) ?

NAL is a BIG deal.

As I expect SYA / PLL to win the deal and get it passed and a large % increase towards 35,000 tpa in this first phase and 50,000 tpa of Li2OH by 2022, monies from phased in offtakes will likely go to Piedmont operations expansion / buying up several old historical mines in the TSB in NC. I have been looking at mothballed old mines locally to PLL and 100% sure options to expand are proven and up for buying in.

I think US$10-15M could add an estimated route to approx 200m tpa for our local operations.

I have been spending time on specific mines , their estimates and geological mapping overlaid. Took a bit of time and often ended up incomplete, so I kept those pick and shovel mines out of my plan, but there are a few good ones with the historic data. This is all my own research and is NOT investment advice ! Best you do your own research and obviously PLL could simply go and buy out another large single source of rock lithium with much more data in hand ? There are plent of possible next steps.

Quite an exciting time to be a holder of shares within this company.

Good luck everyone. Be happy, enjoy each day and fingers crossed NAL drops in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $77.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $161.9K 818.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 230949 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 65174 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ 291403
Last updated 15.56pm 06/05/2024 ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.