PBH 0.00% 47.0¢ pointsbet holdings limited

not my view.January 2023 movements :Draftkings - up 38%Rush...

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    not my view.

January 2023 movements :

Draftkings - up 38%
    Rush Street - up 39%

we are told by PBH management that most of the decline is macro related and if you compare stock moves to these 2 names then nothing else to see here......

Pointsbet - up 14%

so there is more to see here and it is being overshadowed by the macro excuses, so what else is it then ?

no moves , no developments made for many months, SIG coming on board in June 22 was the last meaningful thing the company has done and even then , it was a significant dilution event for the long term holder

MGt continue to shy away from ebitda + and profitability forecasts despite the million dollar salaries , most other operators are giving shareholders some insight

cash burn in the environment of the past 12 months and most likely next 12 months IS a problem, so address it, reduce expenses , increase profitability , or better , do both.

revenue being net win is only 1 way to move to profitability, find other ways and capitalise on it.

make M&A moves, whether it be selling part of the business or acquring rev. generation biz that are synergistic .

be creative and first mover and get into crypto enabled payments as highlighted in Tom Waterhouse recent letter, do NFTs or something , people love throwing money at that crap.

so many things can be done yet we see nothing.
    we have a LOT of highly paid execs on the payroll, i mean, a lot, and all they are doing so far is running a business grabbing 2 or 3% market share and what differentiates us from the next book ???

these guys need to find that differentiator and fast.
    in play and the super user is one way , but, whats the plan to make that work , give us some forecasts or tangible measurables because other books can do in play too and while they may not be able to do it better than pointsbet , perhaps other attributes on these books outweighs the in play experience.

1 month down already in 2023, and another 20m gone from bank account.

i dont knw the capital mgt metrics but my guess is the alarm starts sounding loudly at 200m , so where are we from that ??? my guess is by june very close.

i want progress, progress will take care of share price , right now , the share price says , up 14 % vs %39% of peers...

get it done or else!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.5¢ 46.5¢ $165.6K 352.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21505 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 51444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.