PBH 1.08% 46.0¢ pointsbet holdings limited

one less negative / excuse for poor SP performance. some smart...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    one less negative / excuse for poor SP performance. some smart economists saying we could get one more in May however so we may not be at the top of the hill just yet. will need to see what happens with the full quarterly inflation picture on 28 April but given the next RBA meeting is May we will have the next PBH quarterly before then at the end of this month so there should be an SP shift on company fundamentals before then anyway.

I was banging on here previously that the marketing spend was front loaded in Q1&2... (PBH told us this) but I have a feeling the market will still act surprised and that its 'better than expected' if this is combined with better overall metrics for Q3 (which I also think we will see) could get a little bounce from here.

add to this I have a niggling feel we might hear some news this month about AUS PBH in terms of M&A. (or at least the potential is there) I only need in the low 1.40s to break even on PBH so I think its more than achievable. id rather be in than out. ASX 200 just hit 7 winning days in a row longest streak since March last year. if overall sentiment improves and we make a run back up to the 7500s it could drag us a tiny bit of the way as well.

shorts 7.33% (no7) and showing no sign of easing. not expecting much to change there but they could get burnt in the face of a left field announcement re; AUS PBH. tabcorp said to be the latest firm eyeing pointsbet is up almost 10% from 96 to 105 over the last couple of weeks as well (on no news except improved overall market)

last reported PBH cash backing of $320m aud at 31 dec representing approx $1.04 of the SP at that time...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $148.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ $50.92K 110.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 66843 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 47103 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.