ZIP 0.00% $1.83 zip co limited..

I can't speak for the others, but I don't plan on selling...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    I can't speak for the others, but I don't plan on selling anything under $3.

I think the company is extremely undervalued still, and there are just so many upsides that are virtually guaranteed to happen in my opinion over the next 12 months.

In 2Q20 (which is inflated due to Xmas), the revenue was a mere $38.5 million and the market cap was $1.49 billion. So market cap then was 39x their revenue. And this was pre-covid before interest rates were drastically cut and market caps skyrocketed.

In 3Q24, the revenue was $218.9 million and the current market cap is $1.9 billion. So current market cap is only 8.7x their revenue.

As macroeconomic conditions continue to improve (inflation settles, interest rates cut etc) I believe the fintech market cap multiples will get closer to what they were pre-covid. Even if it only gets to 15x revenue it will be a much higher share price than at present.

And I think the downsides are fairly minimal/non existent in my opinion - regulation is unlikely to cause any major issues in my opinion, and I don't foresee any growth related issues in the next 12 months. So more than happy to hold my shares and reassess based on each report that is released.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.310B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1004 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 195 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.43am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.