ZIP 7.08% $1.58 zip co limited..

$2 PARTY, page-11402

1. 8,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1058

Question for TheAnalyst007:

You were an enthusiastic advocate for the ZIP stock several months ago on the basis that Regal and others were significant investors accumulating a stake in ZIP which was profitable and improving, solely on your advice.

It has been proven since that Regal and several others invested significantly in short stock and held more than 15% collectively. There was no evidence at all that they or anybody else was loading up other than to profit from price movements. And they did. Nor was there any evidence that ZIP was profitable.

Based on your assertions that Hot Copper should be free of misinformation, how do you justify making the remarks below, which are only a small random sample? Given your complaints that there should be more censorship of Hot Copper remarks and that posters who post misinformation should be banned, why should you not be banned from Hot Copper? Why have you repeatedly and unsuccessfully sought to have others banned from Hot Copper? I note that your behaviour is the same in many other Hot Copper forums. In other forums you are referred to as a pumper and you react aggressively to others in the same way you do here.

TheAnalyst007 quoted:

Wouldn't be surprised if we see atakeover offer soon. Suitors who have been watching this will want to move fastnow that this AFR article is out, they don't like to give the market much timeto rerate the price on speculation that a TO will be announced soon as thatrequires they offer an even greater premium

Even so, equivalent price for ZIPrelative to APT takeover valuation would be around $40. ZIP is actuallyprofitable though, and came out of major industry consolidation far strongerthan before. $15 may come much sooner than many expect

Clearly large instos loading up. Regaljust announced they are actively buying and everyone knows what happened lasttime they backed up the truck like this, multi bagged within a few months!

But other things such as the huge improvement infundamentals, potential TO announcements and the bullish outlook. Not tomention how cheap this is trading relative to history, despite the fact it issignificantly stronger than ever

Obviously, but like I said that's truefor every company. It's part of investing. Once again like I said, I takecomfort in the fact that instos like Regal (who tend to have more info then wedo) are backing up the truck and loading up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
-0.120(7.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.774B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.72 $1.72 $1.57 $42.26M 26.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19469 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 33400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.