1. 8,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    Can they spread the word and get us more US customers

Zip Co reports 44 percent customer experience uplift
    By Kate Weber
    Jul 15 2024
    9:00AM

Zip Co reports 44 percent customer experience uplift

Australian buy now, pay later (BNPL) company, Zip Co has improved its overall customer experience leading to a enhances net promotor score (NPS) across its US market.

Senior director of marketing research at Zip Co, Sonny Sethi told Digital Nation one of its recent US surveys showed its NPS score reached 72, a 44 percent increase over the last 12 months.

Sethi said the NPS growth was one way the team measures the success of some of the changes Zip Co has made including enhancing customer support and engagement “and just improving the entire journey for our end users.”

He said he is a “founding member driving customer research insights and product research” globally at Zip Co.

This saw Sethi partake in the implementation of the Qualtrics platform to the entire business plus drive more than 600 research studies over the last four years.

“My role is probably one of the most cross-functionals across the entire business, it allows me and my team to work with product marketing, CX, UX people, execs, external PR as well as product and strategy teams”.

Sethi added the platform allows Zip Co to “speak to customers and merchants and non-customers or non-merchants on an ongoing basis.”

“We've got multiple studies that are constantly live, on average, we've got about 12 to 15 studies live at any point in time.

“It allows us to keep a pulse on our customers and our merchants, understanding their behaviour, what their purchase habits are, what their needs and wants are.

“It allows us to be customer first, that's one of our core values as well,” Sethi said.

He said the integration with the platform enables internal messaging tools, allowing people to have oversight in real time.

“As soon as the survey is completed people get to see that and essentially drive actions on the back of that.

“For multiple teams, before a new product or a new feature gets launched it helps them understand, what people like about it. What's the best way to message it? What are the dislikes, what are the improvement areas?”

This creates an environment where results can be anticipated once a product launches.

“It's helping with those decisions at multiple different touchpoints even before the product gets launched, as well after the product gets launched as well.”

With around 600 case studies Sethi said the use cases reach across customer and brand research plus thought leadership.

Before the platform implementation, “the general process was non-existent” and “heavily reliant on internal analytics”, according to Sethi.

“We've just decentralised research and insights across the business because I'm a big believer of getting people right from a CEO to the crowd who joined last week to have access to the same information.”

This method has helped its people to “go ahead and do their research, which in turn has helped us do so many studies.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
-0.120(7.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.774B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.72 $1.72 $1.57 $42.26M 26.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19469 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 33400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.