ZIP 7.08% $1.58 zip co limited..

$2 PARTY, page-1337

1. 1,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226

I'm definitely not what you'd call a bull, at least not by the standards around here. In fact, according to some new to ZIP forum I'm an ultra-long-term holder—clinging to shares for a whopping 5 months. How's that for dedication? I managed to snag a once-in-a-lifetime deal, buying in between 35 cents and 26.5 cents.
    "With patience and research, irrational markets offer the best opportunities." (That's BS. I just threw a dart at cheap ZIP and got lucky!)

I must admit, though, I'm beginning to feel a tad nervous; the price has shot up faster than my comfort level. My new Porsche and LandCruiser are technically "in the bank" on paper, but as of today the ATO is likely to claim the LandCruiser unless I hold onto the stock for a full year (which feels like an eternity, right?).

Going into ZIP I had dreams of ZIP getting re-listed in the ASX 200 and eventually hitting $2, now seems like a distant future, perhaps months away.

Now, I'm torn between two philosophies:"The trend is your friend until the end when it bends."vs."Cut your losses short and let your winners run."

Last edited by FreeFromStyle: 19/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
-0.120(7.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.774B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.72 $1.72 $1.57 $42.26M 26.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19469 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 33400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.