ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

$2 PARTY, page-1351

1. 7,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6772
    FreeFromStyle,

Ha, ha, no Lambo, perhaps a nice Ducati Panigale and by the way the down-ramping trolls and manipulators have been ruining these threads since early 2022, in far greater numbers back then. I still watch ZIP with interest and these threads with aghast, but stay off them - too much of a headache from the attacks from the usual ZIP trolls be they bearish or bullish (I see that "bath" that one advised ZIP was going to take yesterday didn't emerge sneaky.png).

I recently sold out of ZIP on what I thought was a short-term fluctuation in a longer term uptrend to $2 on ASX200 inclusion. Hopefully for ZIP holders I was wrong and this continuing rally more based on solid business fundamental value, rather than any short-term takeover pump. But then again the stock had more then tripled from my last big buy-in at $0.28 (where I was still being called an "idiot" for extolling ZIP's undervalution vs its biz metrics), and taking quick large profits a necessary good disciplined investment habit unless you are an absolute guru in consistently picking stock levels - I am not:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6041/6041222-9b5b8a9dfeede3c9a85bf77c1d098092.jpg

Good luck ZIP holders, hopefully your continued gains will be my lost opportunity (if not I will buy back in if it gets low enough).

@jscarcella like your mate, you make up fictions about other people's trading when you have no idea - my postings position declerations show I still held at $0.905 and sold somewhere under $1.205 and thats all you know with any confidence. Not surprising comments on your part given your mentor's talk of even his own trading are demonstrably a complete fiction. He has trained you well in art of fiction and spite, young padawan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.