ZIP 1.45% $1.36 zip co limited..

$2 PARTY, page-152

1. 7,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6758
    You are hilarious Tradinator.

I've not been on these threads for weeks. You comment about my investing/trading obsessively, day-in, day-out, but your commentary on my trading comes from complete fiction on your part and you don't even pay attention to my disclosures when you make up stories about it - if you did you would see how briefly I was a non-holder of ZIP and back owning again at the end of a day that saw a 25% price drop form its high for all your false accusations of my constant pumping and dumping..

I don't come on these threads anymore (yet still you accuse me of pumping and dumping), in part because you post 40-50 times daily, pumping or down-ramping (depending on your position) and showing well displayed ignorance of markets - you really should read up on Prime broker agreeements and processes and stop misleading/pumping on the UBS stuff as takeover action - and few but a few other trolls pays you the blindest bit of atention. As long as you are pumping, most endure you and even give you the occassional like for pumping a stock they own.

And yes Sherm's. I do not presently hold ZIP. Should it come lower again, I will certainly buy more. I still think by 2025 in will be back in the ASX200 and where correlation/causation difficult to unravel, ZIP likely be trading $2 (per this thread) in part as a result in 2025. Depending on how quickly ZIP oscillates in price action on its way there, I may hold ZIP continuously (I may not) until 2025 - whether I do or not is none of your business as long as my disclosures are honest and unlike yourself, my posts devoid of pump or down-ramping. I may hold ZIP just as I did for some 9 months previously in 2023 and beyond, before the stock ascended to nearly 3 times my buy average in 2024. Just I did for some six months in stock and calls in 2022 until ZIP made a threefold increase in price in less than two months. I make no apologies for buying a stock lower and selling it out at vastly higher levels in a short space of time. I honestly disclose my positions, unlike, evidently, yourself from your past posts.

Good luck ZIP holders, its been a delightful recent ride, bar the trolls and fools on here. You are invested in a promising business with now well mitigated risks, as I have tried to demonstrate many times in the last couple of years via financial analysis of the business on Hot Copper many times only to be drowned out by fools and trolls. The speed of recent share price rises too swift for me not to take profits on (poor) financial media commentary that I was loosely arguing myself 6-11 months ago myself on here against the tide, whilst buying ZIP as low as $0.28:

https://www.copyright link/companies/financial-services/buy-now-pay-later-is-pulling-off-the-improbable-a-comeback-20240228-p5f8iy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.020(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.532B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.39 $1.34 $24.60M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45993 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 386131 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.