ZIP 6.22% $1.89 zip co limited..

$2 PARTY, page-1925

1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247

Fair enough, but do you feel that anything has really changed since February 27th, when the price closed 80 cents ( I topped up that day @84.5) ? Since then, all I've observed are signals of institutional buying and a surge of retail traders joining the fun signalling a possible TO. Also, when you analyze your charts, do you account for the rebalancing caused by the share dilution from 360 million from 2020 to 1.2 billion in 2024?

It's not that I'm in full bear mode; it's just that a pause in the bull run seems inevitable, and a big red day will occur. At that time price could drop from $2.20 to $1.80, and then my regret would indeed be in full force. Alternatively, if holders are very fortunate, a takeover (TO) might happen soon which was kinda my thinking in going in with ZIP as the best exit. But, as always, nobody knows for sure, I think TO is evitable but when I admit to be clueless.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6049/6049784-af1b335ecbb836717cdc47840da86e63.jpg
    DALL-E image of ZIP and the Monty Hall Paradox
    - I don't believe charts can see behind the doors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.