ZIP 0.70% $2.85 zip co limited..

$2 PARTY, page-2857

1. 1,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    Into the 1.2x, exciting times. "I’ve got a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel."

Here is what ChatGPT is telling me:

Key Indicators: Moving Averages (MA): The 50-day MA is bearish, but watch for a potential bullish crossover with the 200-day MA. This could signal a trend reversal, akin to a zip-line ascending.
    MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence): MACD is showing signs of convergence with the signal line, suggesting weakening selling pressure. A bullish crossover could provide a boost to ZIP's trajectory.
    Fibonacci Retracement: ZIP is flirting with the 61.8% retracement level, historically a springboard for price action. A bounce from here could propel ZIP towards higher altitudes.
    Volume Analysis: Lackluster volume needs a surge to inject momentum into ZIP's ascent. Keep an eye for increased activity to validate potential price movements.Trading

Strategy: Consider a long position in ZIP at the low $1.20s, setting stop-loss orders for safety. Watch for bullish signals from MA crossover, MACD, and a bounce off the retracement level.

The above just BS made-up nonsense btw - DYOR.

Certainly in the low $1.20s interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.